Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Johannesburg - An ultimate Destination

From the childhood time, I was fond of traveling. I traveled many places around the world. For me, traveling was the best option to get rid of the problems of the day to day life. Throughout my life, whenever I faced some or other problems I traveled a lot just because I want some amount of relaxation. Here, I am sharing an experience of two years before when I visited the place named Johannesburg.


I was facing some official problem, and it was the hectic period of my life. I was in search of some place where I could relax for some time and could able to get rid of my problems. I searched a lot for the places, but my search finished on Johannesburg.

It was an eye-catching place. There were plenty of things which could make your trip a memorable one.  I had visited a number of places in my life but the very first time I had visited South Africa.  I and my family decided to travel Johannesburg. After we had decided the place, we started preparation for our visit. First of all, we searched all Flights to Johannesburg like British Airways. Several flights offer convenient connections to this amazing destination. I compared all airlines prices; I was in quest of some flight which offers cheap airfares with required facilities so that trip cannot cross the limit of our budget.

Johannesburg has become a popular destination and hence there are a number of flights to Johannesburg. I had searched a lot and then able to collect information of some cheap flights to Johannesburg. After a series of negotiation and conversation, I purchased cheap tickets to Johannesburg. Finally, we reached this magnificent destination. It was a vast city with more than a few of districts. These Districts contains a large number of sightseeing points. Large numbers of hotels were there in the city that why we found no difficulty in getting hotel. List of places to be visited were provided by the hotel. The hotel we stayed offers us the facility of the guide, that guy took us to various popular places of the city. We were fascinated by the beauty of that city. There were lots of places to be visited. This is one of the wealthiest cities, and known as an economic powerhouse of Africa.

The precise first day, we visited Auckland Park, a suburb of Johannesburg. It was a startling place to be visited. Then guide took us to another destination called Bedford view that was remarkably calm and leafy place to stay. This was the marvelous city of South Africa. We had a super fun in this tour. During my tour I almost forgot all my problems. That was a pleasant city that provides a bevy of attractions offering perfect entertainment for the holidaymaker. The place is famous for shopping and offers a wide array of shopping options. Tourist can buy different things like souvenirs, knick knacks, trinkets, handicrafts and many more to take back home for their relatives and friends. It was a memorable trip for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment