Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tampa - A perfect destination for holidays

Tampa is the city of Florida in United States. This is an immensely popular destination among tourists. Winter season is the best time to visit this city. The city Tampa was explored by a Spanish voyager in 16th century. The city operates numbers of beaches as well as parks and provides numerous of options for recreation and relaxation. I have heard a lot about that city and that why this year I decided to visit that beautiful city. From an exceptionally long period of time, I was eager to visit this place but due to my hectic schedule it delayed a lot. This year when I got a chance I made my trip to that beautiful place.


 After finalizing the trip, my first job was reserving tickets, and carry out other arrangements for the trip. I gathered information about all the International Airlines those serves to that particular destination. The trip budget by pre decided by me and I had to do entire things within that budget only. So I searched some Cheap Airlines Flights. I inquired about all Flights to Tampa through an airlines agent.

That was the time of winter vacations and almost all flights were full of travelers. My agent told me that few leading airlines ply cheap Flights to Tampa like Air France. Through the help of agent, I booked cheap tickets to Tampa. Finally, the day arrived, and I reached my destination.

It was an incredible place, and the city provides several of entertaining options. Parks and beaches were the main attraction of the city. That was a perfect destination to spend vacations. The city gives plenty of options for excursion. Among all, I first reached Busch garden. Here, Adventure lovers found many thrilling options like Wild roller coast, sheikra etc. Tallest dive river coast was the main attraction of this place. I performed all the adventures activities and enjoyed that place.


 Next I visited Adventure Island Water Park; the water park provides plenty of water sports with the ultimate combination of high speed thrills. That too was an incredible place and a perfect destination for adventures person. Honeymoon Island and Caladesi State Park was the next place where I visited during this trip. The beach was situated near by Tampa bay skating club. That was a delightful place for relaxation and recreation. Tourist enjoyed by doing swimming in the lukewarm blue water of Gulf of Mexico.

During my trip, I visited  almost all the popular places of the city such as Florida Aquarium, Ybor City, Tarpon Springs, Lowery park Zoo, International Plaza and bay street, Fort De Soto Park and some more places. The moments I spend in this city become unforgettable moment of my life.

The city is a perfect destination for honeymoon couples. Tampa is a peaceful city which consist numbers of beaches and park. That was an ultimate place to visit. The city gives plenty of options for adventures and recreation both and that makes it a perfect destination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment