Monday, October 15, 2012

Summers In Aruba

Awestruck is what I was when I got the chance to visit Aruba for an exhibition from my office. It is renowned for its artistic places and museums. If you come to pass to be an art enthusiast then this is the place to be in. It has an enormous figure of art galleries where artists from all over the globe showcase their work. I had an exhibition with a few group of automobile companies and consequently got an opportunity to visit this stunning place.
The first thing to do before going on a trip is searching for inexpensive flight tickets and cheap flights Aruba that go well with your funds. There are many flights to Aruba and if you do adequate amount of research on the internet then you may perhaps find cheap tickets to Aruba. I browsed quite a few numbers of travels booking websites and ultimately managed to get us a very excellent deal on cheap flights to Aruba like Air Canada.

Throughout my time off from the exhibition I got the opportunity to walk around this captivating city. Given that I am quite a food-lover I tried out diverse cultural foods here. There were a lot of diverse restaurants and boulevard cafes to opt from. The most excellent approach to benefit from the experience of any city is by enjoying its local flavors. That is precisely what I did.

I went to each and every one of the streets of Aruba trying out the local foods and interacting with the citizens. The people here are very compassionate I must say. I visited a number of museums here as well. They were very contemporary in approach and design. The structural design here is very recent and gigantic. It has an insignificant regal touch to it. It was great understanding about the history, tradition and culture of this place.
The night life here is just remarkable. There are elegant lounges to visit. For the classy ones there are great fine dine restaurants that have marvelous food. I visited quite a few of the lounges here with my fellow co workers after work. We all ate appetizing food and heard great music. I visited a few malls here as well for shopping. I was shocked with the selection of brands this place has.

Being a girl I managed to shop reasonably well for my family and me. One day we even went to see an art exhibition. It was a very different experience since I had never been to one in my life. The work displayed by the artist was simply out of this world. Words are not as much sufficient to explain the splendor of his work. My trip to Aruba was very short I wish I had more time to see the city. It is a city that does not stop working to surprise you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment