Monday, November 19, 2012

Jamica - Time to have some real fun

I am a person who plans a lot, in fact way more than I really should, which is why my plans of enjoying and relaxing get lost in all this planning. My best friend who is fed up of this habit had had enough and he decided to do something about it, in order to ensure that I do not waste this vacation too in planning instead of going somewhere, he just dropped in with two tickets to Jamaica in his hand and I had no option but to go with him. While I was excited about the trip, I was certainly apprehensive about whether or not it was a good idea.

I was also worried about the amount of money he had spent and he told me he had booked last minute flights, that is something that no one who plans as much as me would be comfortable with doing. When I landed in this place, I realized that my apprehensions slowly started changing into relief and excitement. The place is beautiful and alive and I was happy to be there. We went for a tour of the Blue Mountains, the mountains are very beautiful and the trip got us really close to nature, even if a tour to the mountains sounds boring the truth is that it is the exact opposite of this. Cheapest airline flights are something everybody looks for and it turns out that they are not that difficult to find.
When I asked my friend I realized that flights to Jamaica like Air Canada are very easy to find and it is not at all difficult to find flights which are not expensive. So I was really thrilled to know that all the fun we were having in the place was not over priced at all. The food that this place has is so delicious that both of us had no problem in agreeing that this was the best food we had ever had.

We also got a chance to go Winifred beach and the beach is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful and it was a very nice experience, it was there when I was enjoying the beauty of nature and having great food and some fabulous drinks that I realized how important it is to give you a break and enjoy to the fullest. 
We also went to the cinnamon hill golf course and this golf course is also very nice and has been maintained very well. It was very nice that we were able to find cheap flights to Jamaica and you can find cheap tickets to Jamaica also. We were able to have so many plans; you should get the chance to do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment