Friday, November 30, 2012

A place to do great things

I have had many vacations and have been too many places but the one I had in Boston was the most remarkable one. It was a vacation that was special in the true sense of the word and has helped me make wonderful memories for the rest of my life. This vacation has many reasons, which make it as special as it was. I had gone there with my family and this was a vacation that all of us really needed. Since the destination was not difficult to reach, I also invited a couple of my cousins and they agreed. When all of us went to this great place, we had an amazing time and all of us had been together after such a long time that it felt like a much needed family reunion in a great place.

Airline discount was something that became the first thing I was looking for, it was important for me because a lot of us were going and I did not want to waste any time in making sure that all of us could easily afford   the tickets .I was very happy to find great discounts and we were also avail a great package for booking so many tickets together, in fact the travel agent we chose was able to get us great discounts at hotels as well

We were able to get a cheap airline ticket for each one of us and all of us went together to the Boston museum of art. The museum is a gorgeous place and there are many wonderful things that one gets to see. It is the oldest museum in the place and certainly the best one too. The collection of art that they have for display is great and all of us liked it a lot.
Flights to Boston are easy to find and the great thing is that we were able to find convenient flights for all of us. All of us just wanted to relax and enjoy, so we went to the great public park of Boston for a family picnic and we were very happy doing this. Our tickets were booked on US Airways.

After finding cheap flights to Boston, we were relaxed and did not have to worry about any extra traveling expenses. While we were there we went to the old north church, the church is the oldest that there is in the place and it also has great importance in terms of America’s history and struggle for freedom.

Another great place to go to was the Boston Harbor National park and we did click a lot of pictures. Cheap tickets to Boston can be found by everybody and people should certainly get a chance to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment