Monday, February 13, 2012

Get ready to be pampered in the luxurious Dubai resorts

Dubai has emerged as one among the top tourist destinations and shopping hub in the last few years. The luxurious resorts and the immense possibilities for fun and entertainment offered by the place lure many people there year after year.

Once I decided to visit Dubai, I started researching about the cheap airfares and cheap tickets to Dubai to enjoy greater savings on my Dubai holiday. I was awestruck by the wide range of cheap airfares and accommodation options in Dubai

Even if you cannot afford a stay in the luxurious Dubai resorts, you should definitely pay them a visit. The Burj Al Arab Hotel is worlds only 7 star hotel, situated in the heart of Dubai. There are plenty of other five star hotels, business hotels and boutique hotels that cater to the different accommodation needs of business and holiday makers in Dubai. These hotels are located in some of the strategic locations in Dubai.

Dubai is one among the seven emirates and the Dubai resorts offer excellent possibilities for sunbathing, fine dining, partying and shopping. I enjoyed my Dubai travel to the hilt by selecting The Atlantis, The Palm Dubai for my stay. Once I landed in Dubai availing the cheap airfares, I hired a taxi to reach this stunning resort. Atlantis, The Palm is situated on the spectacular Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island that can transport visitors into a magical world.

I was floored by the unique design and the range of amenities offered by the Atlantis, The Palm Dubai resort as soon as I reached the place using the cheapest airline. The resort comprises of restaurants serving delicious cuisines boutiques and spas and pristine beaches that can help you enjoy your dream vacation in Dubai like none other. Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai has over 1400 palatial rooms and 160 suites to cater to the taste of all types of customers. I also enjoyed the wide range of shopping options available within the resort. Shopping at The Plato’s Walk was a pleasurable experience indeed!

The Madinat Jumeirah resort, Hilton resort, Al Maha desert resort, Westin Dubai resort are some of the other resorts in Dubai that offer a host of facilities and comforts for visitors. Apart from the finest accommodations to restaurants, these resorts also offer excellent spa facilities and daily excursions for tourists staying at the resorts. The resorts also boast of excellent bars that offer a wide range of delicious cocktails and beverages that can leave you refreshed all day long. From celebratory lunches to intimate candle light dinners, you can find everything in the hotels within the resorts.

I could spend some quality time with my family at the fabulous gardens and parks within the Atlantis resort premises. Day trips are organized by most of the Dubai resorts to places such as amusement parks and sightseeing locales which can be seen without hassles. Luxury holidays in Dubai are definitely all about relaxation and this can be achieved by choosing to stay in any one of the luxurious Dubai resorts. Fortunately for me, the resort where I stayed was close to many public playgrounds and picnic spots where my children had a whale of time.

To conclude, my Dubai holiday was extremely satisfying and rejuvenating and filled me with some warm and happy memories. I used Fare Buzz to know more about the cheap tickets to Dubai and cheap flights to Dubai. The site is user friendly and can help you plan your Dubai travel in a stress free way.

No comments:

Post a Comment