Thursday, February 2, 2012

Visit Key West for a Perfect Getaway

After finishing my high school board examinations, I decided that I would pursue a career in flying. I ran through a quick search on Google to find out the best CPL training institutes in the world. I founded that most of them are centered in and on Key West, which is an island in Florida in United States. So I decided to visit this place before the actual session starts so that it become easier for me to decide the institute and also I would also know more about this place.

My mom and dad also showed interest to accompany them so I looked for three tickets to Key West. I searched for the low fares to Key West and since it was a peak season time, it was very difficult to find the cheap tickets to Key West. At that time, I decided to get in touch with my reliable travel agent who guided me properly.

My travel agent suggested that I should break my journey at Atlanta or at Miami as there are a number of cheap domestic flights to Key West from these places and also it would mean that I would be able to see few more places. So, accordingly I booked my tickets to the island.

Finally we arrived at the Key West, which is a beautiful island in the Florida Keys. This city is southernmost city of the United States. We arrived late in the night and checked into our hotel. Next day we decided that we would head out to see and explore this beautiful city. The city has a number of options for family outings and there are a number of options for you to explore in day or at night.

Some of the places that we visited are Key West Nature Preserve, Astro City and Eco-Discovery Centre. We also visited the most adventurous place of this city i.e. Ghosts and Legends of Key West, where many ghosts and spirits have been claimed to be sighted by a number of people. For those who want to enjoy the water sports, it is best to head to the Sabago Water sports which offer you services such as Reef Snorkeling, Sunset Rails and much more. The trips to this place are full of fun and adventure. The wonderful crew will take care of you. Besides this, we also opted for the dives in the reef region of the city. The city has some of the best reserves of Coral Reefs in the world. The city has a number of institutes and other clubs that deals in the water sport activities and other beach related activities. You just need to book cheap flights to Key West to explore the island. There are a number of online websites that let traveler’s book inexpensive flights to Key West.

So after visiting and exploring the different places in the Key West, we headed straight to the pilot training centers that are situated on the different parts of the city. There are a number of institutes and some of them even offered me an early bird discount of 50 per cent on my course fee. I also saw the advertisements for these coaching institutes which are situated in Philippines that are giving me scholarships worth $10,000.

So I decided that next on my schedule would be Philippines. See you soon Philippines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment