Thursday, January 19, 2012

Book your flights to Sydney today

Sydney offers a fine mix of art galleries, spectacular sun-kissed beaches, lush parks and exciting activities to name a few. This throbbing cosmopolitan city charms visitors with its numerous enchanting attractions all the year round. Read further to know more about how I enjoyed by trip to Sydney.

Before planning my Sydney holiday, I tried to find out more about the different Sydney attractions and the best accommodations in Sydney online. I easily managed to get cheap tickets to Sydney for my trip. It is possible to book flight tickets for cheap Sydney easily through one of the numerous travel portals online.

The Bondi Beach
Many people who travel to Australia wish to spend some time by the impressive beaches on the continent. Since I am a beach lover myself, I headed straight to the popular Bondi Beach in Sydney. Bondi Beach can be reached within ten minutes from Central Sydney. I enjoyed my visit to this beach immensely taking in the scenic views and participating in exciting water sports activities such as surfing and sailing.

Sydney Accommodation
Flights to Sydney are many as I discovered while researching the cheap flights to Sydney options online. By booking my accommodation at a five star hotel close to the Bondi beach, I enjoyed fabulous views of the clear blue waters from my hotel room. The accommodation options are many in Sydney and you can make your choice from affordable hotels to luxurious five star resorts to make the most of your stay in this place.

Sydney Flora and Fauna
Sydney offers a welcome respite to tourists, thanks to the lush wildlife sanctuaries and parks that dot its landscape. I enjoyed taking part in activities such as climbing, fishing, bush walking and trekking etc. The Royal Botanic Garden in Sydney is replete with colorful flora and fauna and is a delightful sight to behold. I was overjoyed to see some rare species of animals such as wallaby, koalas and reptiles in the Sydney Wildlife World where I embarked for a short while. The Taronga Zoo is a charming locale with some of Australia's finest collection of exotic and native wild life species. I discovered that the Night Safari, The Zoo Sky Safari and Aquarium are some of the main attractions of this zoo.

Other major attractions in Sydney
I had heard a lot about the Sydney Opera House even before my visit to Sydney and so I chose to go there next. I was really impressed with the architectural splendor of the building and understood why it is called the iconic structure of Sydney. I saw many visitors participating in the live performances staged in this place. My next stop was at Sydney Harbor. The place abounds with numerous fun filled activities targeted at people of all age groups. The amazing Sydney Harbor Bridge also attracts many people travelling to Sydney availing the cheap international flights.

I was able to plan my Sydney travel in an impeccable way, thanks to the service offered by Farebuzz.com. The site has updated information on cheap flights to Sydney and cheap tickets to Sydney. I was able to strike a nice travel deal to Sydney with the help of this site which helped me to save a lot on travel expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment