Monday, January 30, 2012

World-Class Fine Dining Experience in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires promises a holiday of a different edge to the holidaymakers who are looking for more than just food on their holidays. Enjoy and make the most of the Argentinian way of dining while on your holidays in Buenos Aires.

I am looking forward to a world class dining experience in Buenos Aires with some of the best cuisines been served. The plethora of international restaurants opens up a cornucopia of culinary delights to a foodie like me. You will be delighted with the bargains available along with promises of exclusive fine dining experience in some of the most elegant hotspots of Buenos Aires. It is best to make the most of the cheap flights and the cheap tickets to Buenos Aires if you are looking for a holiday with a different edge. I have already made my culinary plans and have included some of the most fashionable places for my dinner experience- Palermo Soho and Palermo Hollywood. Most of the fine dining restaurants will leave you poorer by anything from $20 - $25.

Decide on your Taste and Pick the Best- The Chila


With so much on offer, it all depends on what you would actually like to indulge in your holidays. Buenos Aires has everything from the best of casual bohemian setting to the best of fine dining experience. I wanted to have a fine dining experience and so included Chila- Puero Madero’s top notch auteur restaurants, which remains the foodie’s favorite for their Malbec bread with exotic combinations, coupled with amazing waterfront ambience, wine and exclusive service. As there are more regular flights to Buenos Aires introduced, this place has gained immense popularity for their unique mishmash of flavors and brilliant presentation among the food lovers.

My Next Choice: The Casa Felix

The best of fine dining, the closed door concept that has gained so much popularity around the world is best experienced at the Casa Felix. I wanted to visit this private restaurant where I can look forward to a different yet edgy dining experience- prior booking is a must as they serve only a handful of people- 12 tables to be precise. They serve the 5 course menu with very creative recipes at very affordable rates. I want to stick to the Argentine fused menu and the place is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I intend to make my plans early and make prior booking when I book my air flights.

Experience the Thai in Buenos Aires at Empire Thai

Food with Asian influence is at its best here in Empire Thai. Often regarded as the tango urban center, you will love the Oriental décor with romantic lighting in this chic and upscale Thai restaurant. The cracked glass, cozy ambience topped with hand spun music; you will be disappointed if you do not make your reservations. I am looking forward to enjoy spicy ample portions to satiate my taste buds. 

Thanks to the website Fare Buzz as I had all updates- from the details of the cheap flights to Buenos Aires to the best deals on cheap flights which helped me plan a smooth trip. I look forward to a indulging and appeasing culinary experience in Buenos Aires.

No comments:

Post a Comment