Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Boston, The Hub of the Universe

Planning the Boston Adventure
The charm of the cultural and the economic hub of New England is unending, and hence I planned a getaway to this beautiful place with my family. We were astonished by the spirited neighbourhood which was totally distinct in character with quaint brown-stone lined streets and the renowned Red Sox. The cultural diversity of all the neighboring attractions is deeply rooted in the strength and diversity of Boston. I planned and booked my cheap tickets to Boston for an exciting vacation with the whole family.

Neighboring Destinations of Boston
We availed the best airline discounts to travel to the neighboring destinations and thus saved traveling time along with money. Among all the famous neighboring destinations like the Black Bay, Beacon Hill, DownTown Crossing, Faneuill Hall, Fort point, Fenway, Harvard Square and North End, we chose to visit Fort Point and Harvard Square. I clicked some amazing snaps by the harbor-side at the Fort Point, which is Boston’s major attraction with revitalized waterfront. Since my son is a bit intellectual, the Harvard Square was the perfect destination for him to discover the scholarly and the artistic aspect in the academic atmosphere bubbling in the dynamic environment. We didn’t want to indulge in much of shopping, therefore, we dropped the idea of visiting Faneuill hall and North End and took our flights to Boston to explore the major attractions of the capital.

Museums and Major Attractions in Boston City
I took the kids to the Blue Hills Trailside Museum the very next day, which is 20 minutes drive downtown from Boston city. The next stop was Boston’s Children’s Museum where my kids had a blast. This delightful museum was enjoyed the most by my kids and along with them I and my wife also became little kids! The New Balance Climb is a three-storey building which enhances the motor skills in children, and my son enjoyed most the problem solving puzzles. Science Playground and the Johnny’s workbench were their personal favorites as they got to create giant size soap bubbles and explored their creativity too. This museum is worth visiting and spending this I realized once all of us had ultimate fun over here. Located at 300, Congress St., Boston MA.

Tickle your taste buds with fusion cuisine
Since we had heard a lot about the Boston Cream Pie, and my wife’s sweet tooth was craving for something sweet, we decided to eat some of the finest and genuine clam chowder along with Boston's cream pie by the waterfront outdoor cafes. The money I saved by booking cheap ticket airlines for the whole family was worth spending on the trendy and sophisticated dining at the restaurants and the cafe's situated downtown Boston. You can have the fresh local farm sourced ingredients with best hospitality at the 80 Thoreau located in Great Boston west.

We had fun unlimited and my family also enjoyed so much that we are ready to book the cheap flights to Boston back again this season and begin our adventurous trip to the major attractions we left last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment