Monday, January 2, 2012

Capture the True Spirit of Orlando this vacation

The City of Orlando is the most popular tourist attraction all across the globe for vacationers like us. There is something aligned for everyone in Orlando, I got to learn this when I landed in Orlando by taking cheap flight deals last year.  Along with the major attractions that are enough to pump the adrenaline, the nightlife is bustling with activity to let you dine, dance and have unlimited fun.

I discovered numerous theme parks, major attractions, played golf and rejuvenated in the spas around when I took flights to Orlando on the dream vacation. I made my vacations unforgettable by enjoying the exciting visits to the theme parks on the exciting getaway to Orlando. I felt like escaping into the magical world of Harry Potter at the Universal Orlando Resort where the magical world of wizardry is all around. For an avid aquatic life lover, Sea World Orlando is the right place. Here you can enjoy the awe-inspiring ocean animals and aquatic life in the wonderland. Wet and Wild the most exciting amusement park to unleash your spirit and body with the funky rides and water fun activities for the whole family is not to be missed. At the Gatorland I found some of the most amazing species of alligators in the park whom I loved feeding and watching them dozing off in the sun.

Food Lover’s Delight
I got to taste the best international cuisine after the adventurous rides and theme park visits which made me feel starved. So if you also want to take a bite at the popular restaurants in Orlando take cheap flights to Orlando to enjoy fine dining experience at varied options like Hillstone Restaurant, N.Y.P.D. Delicatessen & Brick Oven Pizza, ‘50s Prime Time Cafe, Margaretville at Universal Orlando Citywalk, and San Jose’s original Mexican restaurant. I enjoyed a wholesome food along with great atmosphere and that too at reasonable pricing at the Margaretville, so this was the most lovable eating place I found during the whole trip.

Amazing Nightlife in Orlando
The bars and clubs are buzzing with activity and recreation during the night and even I got to put my feet up and rewind myself at some of the most famous bars like DownTown Disney and the Tuk Tuk Room. However if you are on a long trip then you can try out the famous Icon Nightclub, CityWalk’s Rising Star and Hard Rock Live.

The fun and excitement has always been unlimited with the eventful calendar all the year around. You will find the whole year full of festivals, concerts and many more events happening, however, since I had chosen to join The Yuletide Celebrations that’s why, I booked my flights to Orlando during this time. If you want to be a part of the Austalia’s biggest Halloween celebrations held at the Universal @ Orlando Resorts, then you should book your cheap tickets to Orlando during that time of the year. Other Festivals and events which catch the fancy in Orlando are Zora Neale Hurston Festival, Magic Dining month, A Tuna Christmas and the International Fringe Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment